We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to strengthen our research and production team!
Candidates should bring:
– commitment to the field of work of Archis and Volume magazine
– capability of working independently
– ‘behind the scenes’ insight of editorial research, production and publishing
– exchange with and feedback from the small and dedicated Archis team
– access to the wide Archis and Volume network
Archis is a foundation with 3 basic sections: Publishers (Volume, Beyroutes, e.g.), Interventions (workshops e.g.) and Tools (lectures, debates, e.g.). Volume is an English thematic quarterly magazine, dedicated to the potential of architecture in its broadest sense.
We are specifically looking for interns for the following theme:
Architecture of Peace. For our long-term research project on architecture in post-conflict areas, we are looking for an intern with production skills for the realization of an exhibition and conference in The Hague. A strong command of Dutch is required.
Period: from now to November 2013, for a minimum of three days a week.